Over the months of March and April 209 people applied for a job and to complete Red Letter Development’s proprietary 4-step process developed exclusively to identify motivated SaaS sales people. Only 20 (9.5%) have been presented to our clients as candidates for open positions.
Why does that matter to company recruiters and hiring managers?
- We conduct a phone screen, video conference interview and a face-to-face meeting before we ever consider presenting a candidate to you for an open position.
- We complete an assessment that measures three innate personality characteristics shared by high performing sales people: need to achieve, competitiveness, and optimism.
- We provide and review a SaaS glossary of terms with all of our candidates.
- Upon completion of our 4-step process, we give every candidate a copy of The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation (just in case they haven’t read it yet).
- We build value for your company with our candidates before we present them to you. We educate them, offer highlights, engage free trials, research, etc.
- We invest deeply of our time and resources. Candidates value our process. That’s why we receive a 5-star rating. See our Review page.
- We only present top shelf candidates who are qualified for the role, have stats to support their accomplishments, have a learning mindset, and are intrinsically motivated.
- Our process saves you time, delivers crème de la crème candidates, and accelerates revenue targets and ROI.
- We have some experience hiring successful SaaS salespeople. My career includes many C-suite roles including president of publicly-traded Pushpay, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the US. Additionally, our team has hired more than 1,000 people.
We are actively looking for one lucky new client.
If you are located in the Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue area I’d be interested in an initial phone call, coffee, or lunch to learn more about your company and see if we’re a perfect match. You can reach me at email@example.com